Artículos de mudanza
- How can U-Haul afford to sell moving supplies such low prices?
U-Haul companies combine to make up the largest retailer of boxes and moving supplies in North America. The combined buying power of 1,500 company-owned and 15,000 independent U-Haul dealers that make these low prices (and savings) available to you!
- How many moving boxes do I need?
Every home, apartment and office is different. We suggest you go room by room and work through our easy packing planner worksheet to better understand what supplies you'll need for your move.
- How strong are U-Haul moving boxes?
U-Haul set the standard by requiring all the boxes we sell to have a minimum C-Flute structure. Importers, big box "discount" retailers and others pushing discount "moving kits" often offer boxes made with smaller B-Flute material, which is typically only 1/8" thick. That's 25 % thinner than the C-Flute standard! In addition, specific kitchen, electronics and other specialty boxes are also double-walled for added strength to protect your personal possessions.
All U-Haul Boxes are made to precise standards from the strength and flute structure of each box to the specific sizing that allows our customers to take advantage of easy loading and proper stacking while moving or used for storage.
- ¿Es verdad que los centros de U-Haul ofrecen cajas GRATIS?
Yes! Although to be more specific, U-Haul customers offer free boxes to other customers. At U-Haul, we simply provided the online Box Exchange and a "take a box/leave a box" bin in every one of our company owned locations. U-Haul Boxes are so strong that they should be used again and again, and this is our way of promoting reuse and making that socially acceptable. Stop on by and ask any associate for free boxes!
- How does your box buy-back guarantee work?
We understand the importance of proper packing. That's why we want you to take enough boxes to protect all your possessions without needing to make multiple trips back to the U-Haul store. At U-Haul, we'll gladly refund the full purchase price of any unused box you return to us. We guarantee 100% buy-back of any unused U-Haul boxes, with receipt, at any U-Haul center location nationwide.
- How are moving supply orders shipped?
- Todos los pedidos se envían a través de Fed-Ex ground (excepto los pedidos que seleccionan el envío apresurado).
- How long will it take to get my moving supply order?
Orders placed before 10:00 AM (CST) will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 10:00 AM (CST) will be processed and shipped on the next business day. To get an estimate on when your order will arrive, view our Shipping Information page. Most orders arrive in 2-4 business days.
- ¿Cómo funciona la opción de recoger en la tienda?
- Muchos artículos en la tienda de artículos de mudanza también se almacenan en los centros de U-Haul. A medida que hace compras en línea, se le dará la opción de recoger esos artículos en un centro de U-Haul más cercano a usted, en lugar de que sean enviados. Si cualquier artículo pedido no se almacena en nuestros centros, no se le dará la opción de recoger en la tienda. Todo su pedido en línea (los artículos de recoger en tienda y los artículos enviados a su casa) será pagado en el registro de salida. Después puede visitar el centro de U-Haul que eligió durante el proceso de pago en línea para recoger esos artículos. Los otros artículos serán enviados a su casa.
- ¿Cómo puedo seguir mi pedido?
To view, change or cancel any part of your order, go to the lookup your order page and enter in your last name and order number. It will then display your list of orders, along with status and tracking information for each.
- ¿Cómo devuelvo un pedido que ya he recibido o está defectuoso?
You may return any merchandise that is in new condition including original packaging and accessories or merchandise found to be defective within 30 days of delivery of your order. We are currently unable to accept returns of opened items, or items returned more than 30 days after delivery date. Please contact us at 1-866-277-6855 from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.Arizona time (MST) to arrange for an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number. Once your order has arrived back at our warehouse and has been verified, we will credit back the product cost (shipping will not be refunded unless a product was defective) within 2 to 5 days. Any merchandise returned for any reason, without an RMA number, is subject to a restock / return shipping charge of 10%.
- ¿Cómo informo sobre artículos dañados o algo que falta en mi pedido?
Please note: Items may ship from different warehouse locations and may arrive at different times. You can check the status of each item on your order by logging into your U-Haul account. If you find your FedEx or UPS shipment has arrived with items missing or damaged, OR, if you received a larger shipment sent by a common carrier and there is a loss or damage, note the loss or damage on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. After the damage or loss has been reported on the delivery receipt, please contact us within two business days of the delivery by calling 1-866-277-6855 between 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ¿Puedo devolver artículos comprados en línea a una tienda de U-Haul?
Only boxes can be returned to a U-Haul retail store. We will refund the full purchase price of any unused U-Haul boxes, with receipt, at any U-Haul center location nationwide. Find the nearest U-Haul location to return your unused boxes. Any other moving supplies purchased online need to be returned by mail.
- ¿Tiene preguntas adicionales?
- Póngase en contacto con nosotros.