Dropped off after hours. Easy quick drop off.DAVID K.
Moving Truck Rental in Lexington, TN at Feel Good Floors
(Distribuidor de U-Haul del vecindario)
Lexington, TN 38351
(Rt 22 S Of Rt 412)
Services at this Location:
- Lun. - vie.: 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
- Sáb.: 9 a. m. - 12 p. m.
- Dom.: cerrado
- 7/3/2021 - 7/5/2021: cerrado
- Devolución del cliente 24 horas
Alquileres locales para mudanzas de ida o en la ciudad en Lexington, TN 38351
U-Haul tiene la mayor selección del área de camiones y remolques para mudanzas de ida y en la ciudad. U-Haul ofrece un proceso de mudanza fácil al alquilar un camión o remolque, entre los cuales se incluyen: remolques de carga y cerrados, remolques utilitarios, remolques para auto y remolques para motocicletas. Combina tus esfuerzos de mudanza al alquilar un camión y un remolque de U-Haul hoy.
Additional Services at this Location
Comentarios de clientes
- 4.0 Average Customer Rating
Let us know what you think.
Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better.
Great service!DWAYNE S.
The staff was very accommodating and proficient.Jason N.
Very good service and quick out processing when you pick up. I rented two times in a week, and all aspects of the service were great. Thank you.CHARLES B.
Drop off keys in box only...very convenient!!Debra D.
They don't clean the trucks and especially with COVID 19 going around the truck was not cleaned for me. I called the manager his name is Josh from Memphis he was so unprofessional at his job by yelling at me on the phone. I will never again use Uhaul.Jared B.
Awesome service!! Very friendly and helpful!!!Michael M.
All is good.JOSEPH C.
Clean the inside of the truck .Hope S.
It was greatLarry B.
Great experience would use this location againStephen M.
1. Have vehicle clean/ swept out/dirty floor mats 2. Do not say a $25.00 fee on drop off - cleaning, when we took pictures, prior to leaving Lexington, Tennessee 3. Truck in my name (Nora Dishon) I paid up front when making reservation, had a balance due to me, grandson picked up and drove to Sugar Land, Texas for me. When requesting monies to be put in my bank account, they told me (corporate office) they could not speak to me, had to have grandson call to say OK , I reserved, I paid, so I should have been able to request refund, 83 years old and need someones approval to get my money back, will not recommend ever again to family, friends, or otherwise, BAD experience all around for me. Oh, and when we got truck in Lexington, Tennessee the rep did not go with us to check out truck, we took pictures before leaving lot, what kind of service is this? my first instinct was Budget, but went with Uhaul, closer to items to be brought back to Texas.Cameron S.
Dropped trailer off prior to location opening, so did not go inside or deal with staff.William B.
Very nice.JEREMY K.
nothing my experience was great as always with this locationjeff A.
Very professionalFreddie R.
Zero issues or complaints. Would absolutely rent from here the next time I need a uhaulWade R.
One of the pins that holds the gate for the trailer was broke in half not noticed by the person in charge. I think I was overcharged for a 10-hour usage of a motorcycle trailer. I read $14.95 then I read $24.95 then when taxes and all the others fees it was $37. Very misleading. I can see if it was a 24-hour rental then it would have been worth it.Ronald M.
They forgot my furniture padsJODY L.
Excellent truck, excellent customer service!Tommy M.
Make sure all the equipment order is in the uhaul. I ordered a utility dually and it was not in the uhaul which was very inconvenient for me.Michael W.
Nothing at this time. This location was spot on, great customer service, clean facility inside and out, friendly and good location.Robert H.
good people, no problem.David L.
I paid for furniture mover dolly and location said they did not have and I would get refund for it since I already paid.Katie C.