The staff who was on duty wasn't helpful and was rude. He sounded grumpy when I asked about the storage unit availability. He wasn't able to explain the charges of the truck while we were making the deal on the truck and storage.
- Electronically Controlled Access
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Heated storage: Just like your home!
- Package Signing and Receiving
- SafeStor Protection
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Convenient Load/Unload Area
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Move-In Trucks
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- Free Online Account Management
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- 24-Hour Access
- Resident Management
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Affordable Rates
- Customer Re-Use Center: Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Propane Filled Here
- Open 7 Days A Week!
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
10' x 10' x 8'
Split Level 1st Floor Upper Level Stair Heated
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,200 - 1,600 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
10' x 15' x 6'
Split Level 1st Floor Street Level Heated
2-3 Bedroom Home (1,600 - 2,000 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
Entregamos contenedores U-Box, usted los llena y nosotros los almacenamos en nuestra bodega segura. ¡Cargue a su propio ritmo! Sólo dénos una llamada cuando quiere que recojamos o entreguemos sus contenedores U-Box.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Pocatello, Idaho, 83201
Conveniently located at 709 N 5th Ave, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Pocatello is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
Storage Customer Reviews
El cliente no dejó un comentario.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.
i move out on the first and the staff have there hands tie on really hellping you. because i didnt get a free month with the rental i drove back for you people and i was told that rent starts and end
The very worst experience of a u/haul in my life .I even work for u/haul in the 80s and have always number 1 customer for U-Haul but never again for the Pocatello location..I was wrong accused anewii
My things were kept safe.
Manager Rogan was an absolute delight to work with, so friendly, helpful, caring, and seriously took care of us in our time of need. Thank you again so very much for your kindness...
Didn't get a free month of rent after renting a truck Couldn't get into the units after paying for 24-hour access because the system didn't have my passcode, always had to ask attendant to unlock door
Staff was professional. Great service.
The most warm welcoming friendly and helpful staff at the 5th St, Pocatello, Idaho. They accommodated my husband, our son and I during this unfortunate time in our lives. Highly recommend
Very nice facility. Clean and well maintained. Staff friendly and helpful. Great experience. I would definitely refer anyone to this facility.
reason for leaving: prices went up while roll up door was never repaired properly; computers in office often didn't work in a timely manner
my only complaint is there is a lot of material that falls on our contents from people in the second floor units. Lights would be a nice feature on the inside of the units or a place to plug one in.
Gentleman was very helpful on the phone.
only available unit was too small for my needs. good service adn friendly help.
Was happy with service and accessibility but mice chewed a hole in my brand new couch while stored there... and lots of mouse poop can.
Very professional and Accomodating.
they need more help on the weekends
Paid for storage units and was very disappointed at the size- would not work for what we needed. Thought I would ask about the possibility of a refund. Owner said sure and did everything immediately !
people very froendly and helpful!
At location the staff are very nice and friendly I will highly recommend for my friends and my family
The facility was convenient to use and to access. Staff was great even when I had to replace my access card. Thanks. If I need storage again I will not hesitate to come back.
Staff were kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. They did a good job at explaining everthing. The Uhaul online payment system sucked, it wasn't clear how to pay early so I accidently missed a payment.