The staff at the Nash and Barton Location are absolutely Amazing, Management was always exceptionally helpful and I would definitely come back to this location and recommend anyone I know there! Keep up the great work guys....
- Extended & 24-Hour Access
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- Heated storage: Just like your home!
- Drive-Up Loading and Unloading
- Ask About Our Automatic Credit-Card Payment Plan
- Free Online Account Management
- Controlled Access for Your Protection
- Make Your Payment Online!
- Move-In Trucks
- Padlocks, Boxes, Packing Supplies
- SafeStor Protection
- Open 7 Days
- Clean - Dry - Secure
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Your Lock/Your Key
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
5' x 8' x 8'
Interior 1st Floor Street Level Climate
Miscellaneous Storage (up to 2 rooms)
1 Unit Left!
Rent Now to Secure Your Room!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
Entregamos contenedores U-Box, usted los llena y nosotros los almacenamos en nuestra bodega segura. ¡Cargue a su propio ritmo! Sólo dénos una llamada cuando quiere que recojamos o entreguemos sus contenedores U-Box.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Hamilton, Ontario, L8E2W8
Conveniently located at 2275 Barton St E, U-Haul Moving & Storage at Barton St is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Drive Up Storage: This facility offers convenient and easy to access drive up units. Pull up with your vehicle, load/unload your items, and be on your way.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
El cliente no dejó un comentario.
There could be some regular cleaning of the ground in the area
There is a lot of broken glass in unit when first opened as well as on the ground all around the units.
Highly recommendable. Staff are helpful. Best service. Keep up the good job. Thanks lots.
Great location and the staff was excellent, The locker itself was very dirty and there was broken glass on the floor. They should be swept out after every rental.
I used the Storage facility for a short time, to help me organize my home. The space rented was compact.
The storage unit I had received , the door was rusted up , difficult to open and shut the unit and the door was literally falling apart they said they would fix when I got it never was looked at !
Went above and beyond. Great team
The nice gentlemen who helped me with getting my storage was amazing I would reccomend this place to everyone
Staff at Barton U-Haul are awesome!
A uhaul worker in the yard noticed us trying (failing) to move in a big bookcase and offered to help my husband carry it up the flight of stairs to our unit. He was a godsend!! So nice of him
A little overpriced but was good to me!
The pick up in Niagara falls was excellent customer service..however when i dropped the truck off in Hamilton, customer service was not great, including a phone call with the 1 800 number
After 1 year storage, I discovered that at about 1/2 of my household contents ($20,000 worth) was destroyed by rodents. I called customer service, with no resolve. Worst customer service ever!
Full transaction pleasant and professional
Everything was good, I wasted no time unloading U-Box and moving my stuff home.
Charges were fair and affordable. It was advantageous to have longer-term storage of the u-boxes available. We noticed some evidence of minor water drops on some furniture.