Kyle Wright sucks at managing this place. He had charged me for a late fee of $15, twice before the 6th day of the month. It clearly states $15 after the first and $15 again after the 15th day of the month late rent. So I had to pay extra just to get into my storage, and when I went in to get a bag out of my storage he stated he was going to call the cops because I wasnt allowed to go into my own things/storage without paying first which I told him I had paid that day and to go head and call who ever because I had proof I paid online. And then I finally closed me storage with them last month and now almost 2 weeks later he has charged me a " $25 cleaning fee" on my card which was only removing a 2 queen size mattresses. When I was closing out my account I had told the young man who closed my account for me they were in there and I couldnt get them out by myself because I am 8 and a half almost 9 months pregnant now and he said he would take care of that for me. Now to see Kyle is charging me $25 for that is ridiculous. This storage is way over priced and the manager, Kyle, is not fit to be running businesses where he can just rip people off like that and feels like he can do as he pleases with others money. Especially during this pandemic. He is a awful and I hope he gets replaced or demoted overall. This storage has so much more ability to get customers if he wasn't such a a**hole and money hungry
- Certified Forklift Operators
- Free Use of Loading Carts
- Low Cost Insurance
- Make Your Payment Online!
- FREE Automatic Payment Plans
- Re-Use Area: Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Affordable Rates
- Covered Loading and Unloading
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Convenient Elevator Available
- Electronically Controlled Access
- No Deposit or Admin Fee
- Heated storage: Just like your home!
- Climate Controlled: Just Like Your Home!
- Package Signing and Receiving
- Move-In Trucks
- Indoor Storage: Twice the Protection and Security
- 24-Hour Video Monitoring
- Room Sizes For Every Need
- 24 Hour Access Available
- Personal Access Code
- Individually Alarmed Rooms
- Storage Access 5AM-10PM
- Clean Customer Restrooms
- Propane Filled Here
- Open 7 Days A Week!
- Conveniently Located Near Bismarck Airport
- Palletized Shipment Receiving
- 1 MONTH FREE:Ask about our 1 month free self-storage offer with a one way truck or trailer reservation!
- NO DEPOSIT OR ADMIN FEE:No Deposit Required and $0.00 Admin Fee
Storage Spaces Available at this Facility
(All Sizes are Approximate)
Rent Now or Reserve for Later!
- Receive your room number and access code immediately.
- Pay 1st month rent.
- Complete contract online.
- Free lock!
- Guarantee room for future move-in with credit card.
- No payment today.
- Reservations can be converted to a rental online or in the office.
5' x 10' x 9'
Interior 2nd Floor Street Level Climate
1-2 Bedroom Home (up to 1,200 sq. ft.)
1 Unit Left!
Rent Now to Secure Your Room!
U-Box® Containers for Moving and Storage
Entregamos contenedores U-Box, usted los llena y nosotros los almacenamos en nuestra bodega segura. ¡Cargue a su propio ritmo! Sólo dénos una llamada cuando quiere que recojamos o entreguemos sus contenedores U-Box.
Choose U-Haul as Your Storage Place in Bismarck, North Dakota, 58503
Conveniently located at 1453 Interstate Loop, U-Haul Moving & Storage of Bismarck is one of U-Haul’s premier self-storage facilities. Offering a clean, dry and secure environment, this storage facility has no cost to reserve and offers a wide range of options for customers' storage needs.
Small, Medium or Large Units Available
This facility offers a unique variety of unit sizes to fit your needs. Need help choosing the right size? View our Self-Storage Size Guide for additional help.
- 24-Hour Access Available: Ask if 24-hour self-storage is available. Access your belongings when you need outside of standard access hours.
- Climate Controlled Storage: This facility keeps temperatures between 65 to 85 degrees year-round depending on the system to protect your items against temperature and humidity.
- Online Move-In / Rent Now: Want to skip the counter and move-in immediately? Pay your 1st month of rent and complete paperwork online to receive your access code and storage unit!
Storage Customer Reviews
El cliente no dejó un comentario.
I want to thank the manager Kyle for working with me and my family. Times have been tough for us and I appreciate that he worked things out for us.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.
Costumer service person "K"? was very professional , polite and helpful. Driveway, parking lot and outside equipment and parking facilitates to main front door appeared to be congested.
Kyle is so wonderful to work with. Please give him a pay raise 😊.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.
Staff was friendly. Facility was nice. Way too expensive. I moved out on March the 3rd and was charged for the whole month of March, this isn’t right, it should have been prorated and the remainder of march’s rent refunded.
Management at the Bismarck facility was exceptional - friendly, capable and helpful. Made my experience top rate and I have referred others to this facility.
Elevator went out of service before we could even put anything in storage. Waited for someone to come fix it, but nobody showed up so we had to carry furniture down the stairs.
Very nice facility and staff
Manager i think named kyle stated owner was rude and disrespectful towards my husband & my self as i was on the phone listening to him bad mouth me. I then ask my husband to close both of our units.
Nothing against this location but I hate UHaul. Had a horrible moving experience with them. I reserved a truck drove a couple hours to get it found out it wasn’t reserved.
I had to pay for the same day I moved out and never got a refund
During my move in and move out time, your staff was extremely helpful and very kind. Please give kudos and extra pat on the back to the young man who was always helpful. He was working 11/17.
Everyone was so kind and helpful.
Thorough instructions and good follow up.
This location is absolutely horrible! The worst employees and manager I have ever dealt with! Very poor customer service and lack of work ethic! Don’t waste your time find another location!
The best part about the storage is that it is climate controlled and has security. I also appreciated the large loading/unloading bay, large elevator, and the free to use moving carts.
Various sizes available. Convenient to my location.
Cannot get in contact with any staff at this property unless you walk in (& then they still cannot help answer your questions). Phones are NEVER answered!
Thank you for taking are of my stuff!