The customer service is poor and attitudes need to be checked.TAMIA M.
Moving Truck Rental in Altamonte Springs, FL at U-Haul Moving & Storage of Altamonte Springs
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(W Of I-4)
Services at this Location:
- Lun. - jue.: 7 a. m. - 7 p. m.
- Vie.: 7 a. m. - 8 p. m.
- Sáb.: 7 a. m. - 7 p. m.
- Dom.: 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
- Inspección gratuita del remolque
- Pago del propano en la bomba
- Devolución del cliente 24 horas
Alquileres locales para mudanzas de ida o en la ciudad en Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
U-Haul tiene la mayor selección del área de camiones y remolques para mudanzas de ida y en la ciudad. U-Haul ofrece un proceso de mudanza fácil al alquilar un camión o remolque, entre los cuales se incluyen: remolques de carga y cerrados, remolques utilitarios, remolques para auto y remolques para motocicletas. Combina tus esfuerzos de mudanza al alquilar un camión y un remolque de U-Haul hoy.
Additional Services at this Location
¡Tenemos la mayor selección de camiones nuevos!
¡Se puede obtener nuestros remolque utilitarios y de carga desde $14.95!
¡Tenemos la mayor cobertura en América del Norte!
We ship across town or accross the world!
¡Venedemos cientos de productos para que las mudanzas sean más simples!
U-Haul is North America's #1 hitch installer!
Propane service delivered straight to your door!
Comentarios de clientes
- 3.0 Average Customer Rating
Let us know what you think.
Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better.
Staff friendly and helpful.Edwin R.
Everythig was GREAT ThanksDAVID D.
Hire better employees. I ordered a dolly and after one employee repeatedly told the other to put one in the truck he did not. He then handed me the keys without going over anything and walked off. Terrible serviceDaniel J.
Excellent and fast service. Well please. Thank you.MARIA H.
Customer service made everything very fast and easy, thank you!Joshua J.
Great jobjames W.
The employee that took my information and got everything set up for me was very polite, and I felt welcome as a customer. The entire process from start to finish, was very smooth. Yes I would definitely recommend this store.ELAINE L.
1. I reserved everything 2 weeks in advance and When I got there to pick up the truck snd moving supplies they did not have everything I reserved. I was missing one dolly, 40 pads, and an appliance dolly. The one guy behind the counter had no clue about how to check me out and use the computer. neither of the two guys behind the counter were empathetic, apologetic or offered any solutions to them not having my supplies. The were rude and acted as they just didn't care. They did not ask my if I had any questions or show me how to operate this 26ft truck. They just handed me the keys and my receipt. They did not go over my receipt explaining my charges. They basically said here's the keys, here's the truck. The did not say thank you for using uhaul. They did not ask if I had questions. They did not say have a nice day. Nothing. During checkout (before I entered my credit card) I asked them to break down the charges and their answer was I don't know but it will show on your receipt. I said I want to make sure it's right before I pay you. One guy said the â€œscreen won't show meâ€ then basically tried to rattle off his memory what he thought I was purchasing and said if there's a problem after you pay well correct it. I was frustrated and was under a time crunch to get back with the truck because I had rented Help to help me pack the truck. I was so aggravated I will never use U-Haul again.Terrell H.
Clean the blood off the vehiclesJAMES L.
No improvement needed at this time.Hector S.
I think the store could use a few more employees. Maybe just on cleaning day; to run trucks when the check out people are busy. Keep the nice courteous staff as well... Kudos to them!RICHARDE' A.
People were rude won't use uhaul again because of this experienceKAYLIE S.
I rented a truck with the fuel gauge saying full. After driving for less than two miles, the fuel gauge read 3/4 of a tank. I drove a total of 9 miles and had to put $10.00 in gas to get the fuel gauge to a full tank (roughly 2.7 mpg). I've driven tanks that get better mileage than that.RYAN K.
I tried to drop off the truck at the Orange City location and they wanted to charge an extra $104 even when the rental was one way. I asked to the rep at the Altamonte location before I rent the truck if i can dropped off in another location without extra cost and he said no. The manager in Orange City was very rude and suggested to call your customer service 800 number instead looking for a resolution.GEORGE S.
I dropped off after hours so I was not able to have any interactions with anyone. I'm pretty sure they know how to do their jobs properly.GINA J.
Everything was great, fast service, great customer service! Thank you,WILLIAM S.
Your moving help connection was a big hassle. Had to go back and forth to get things coordinated.Hugh P.
Only issue was truck had no gasVincent C.
Add more staffing to the location.Hector S.
Angi & her team are going a fantastic job!!!Henry R.
Representative on the phone was very helpful locating the trailer I needed. I was only calling to inquire about availability but she set me up with a reservation in just minutes. Picking up the trailer with simple and easy. Dropping it off the next day was even easier!BRIAN D.
The person who was helping me wax very helpful and patient. The equipment was not clean, however it was a trailer.ANDRIY S.
All-around good location. I'll always use.ROBERT W A.