The lady was super sweet and so helpful. The u haul was very clean when I picked it up. Would definitely recommend.Brandy P.
Moving Truck Rental in Saraland, AL at A Climate Mini Stor It
(Distribuidor de U-Haul del vecindario)
Saraland, AL 36571
Services at this Location:
- Lun.: 8:30 a. m. - 3 p. m.
- Mar.: 8:30 a. m. - 4:30 p. m.
- Mié.: cerrado
- Jue.: 8:30 a. m. - 4:30 p. m.
- Vie.: 8:30 a. m. - 3 p. m.
- Sáb.: 8:30 a. m. - 12 p. m.
- Dom.: cerrado
- Devolución del cliente 24 horas
Alquileres locales para mudanzas de ida o en la ciudad en Saraland, AL 36571
U-Haul tiene la mayor selección del área de camiones y remolques para mudanzas de ida y en la ciudad. U-Haul ofrece un proceso de mudanza fácil al alquilar un camión o remolque, entre los cuales se incluyen: remolques de carga y cerrados, remolques utilitarios, remolques para auto y remolques para motocicletas. Combina tus esfuerzos de mudanza al alquilar un camión y un remolque de U-Haul hoy.
Additional Services at this Location
Comentarios de clientes
- 4.0 Average Customer Rating
Let us know what you think.
Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better.
1) The original address listed (310F Shelton Beach Rd, Saraland, AL) is not correct. Although the original address still has some of the trucks/trailers (including the truck I had reserved) on its site, this is an "old" location; the person in charge operates out of an office about a mile away. The website did not indicate any of this, so I arrived at the original address and had to call to find out about the other office, delaying my time. 2) After checking in at the "main" office, I went back to the original address to pick up my truck. When I cranked the truck up, the dashboard showed a message that said, "front right tire needs air." I was thrown off because I was under the impression that the out-of-service trucks would not be available to reserve, but it seems that the person in charge had not checked on this truck before allowing it to be reserved. I called the main location and asked what I should do, and the person in charge asked me if I could come back to the main office and pick up another, bigger truck. Although she gave me the same rate as the first truck, this caused some frustration because this delayed my time more. 3) In my original reservation, I did not select any damage coverage (I saved a screenshot of my reservation to show this). However, once I received my email notification for the total costs of the reservation, I saw where the "SafeMove" coverage had been added. I was unfortunately unaware of this when I signed off of the forms earlier since I was under the impression that the coverage would not be added to my reservation without my knowledge. When I called the person in charge the next day and asked if she could refund this, she said she was not sure on how she could do a refund. She did try to reverse the reservation, but said that it since it had been 24 hours since I picked up the truck, she could not change anything. Although she tried to be nice about it, she did not take too much time to talk with me about and seemed as if there was nothing that could be done. Fortunately, I called U-Haul's national customer service and talked to Alexander (ext. 861-263). He was able to refund the "SafeMove" coverage with no issue. Overall, I have enjoyed my previous experiences with U-Haul, but my most recent experience did not meet my expectations. I am appreciative that my issues were mostly taken care of throughout, but feel as if some of these problems could have been prevented with proper care and attention.Bradley B.
Trailer rental and pickup were very easy and went well. However after hooking up the trailer and driving a few miles my trailer lights...brakes, turn signals, and tail lights began to not work. Could not get to lights to check for loose bulb, but tapped on tail light and they worked for awhile before failing again. Stopped for gas in Louisiana on I-10 near sundown and tapped on brake/tail lights again and by an act of God, they worked again until I arrived at home in the Houston area. Did not work again the next morning when I returned the trailer. Intermittent short in wiring or loose bulb in a built-in part of the trailer. This was a very dangerous condition so I reported it to UHaul and was told it would be checked...I certainly hope so.Gary O.
Great place to rent a moving truck from... the lady there was very nice and helpful... they get 5 stars from me!!!!!Katherine A.
The drop box was hard to find.patricia B.
I dropped of after hours and everything appeared to be okDon M.
Address is not Shelton Beach Rd. It is actually on Hwy. 43.Ronald L.
Great customer serviceJEANNA L.
Excellent Customer Service.laura T.
It was absolutely amazing. I had the opportunity to meet an angel. She really made me feel good to know there are people who still have love for other people.Evelyn P.
location on Shelton Beach Rd basically don't exist. had to go to location on Hy 43 to get trailer. Need to change address/location on ads/web site.John H.
It was the best experience. The owners were great!Nicole B.
Very friendly people.Mohammed A.
Nice staff.Ronald M.
All goodCharles E.
This was the most fantastic uhaul place I've ever been to - over to top service & friendliness & helpfulness & more. It's not like your other places are bad but this place is just awesomely greatJohn M.
thank you.Calvin M.
Ms. Diane gave great customer service!coates C.
I didn't pickup at the location, I picked up on 5106 hwy 43 in satsuma. Everything was fine but the trailor we rented leaked and it rained the whole time we had it.Linesay C.
Drop off location only.Salena M.
Ms Diane at TLC climate storage has always been very friendly and professional and I would recommend them if you need a rental ??Terry P.
Everything was ExcellentREBECCA M.
Everything was fine.William M.
Good Service / Nice PeopleLJ B.
Always use them. Diane is the best. Very helpfulDEANN B.