Have more than one employee checking us in. Checking in online does speed up the process when there is only one employee working. I rented two different vehicles for two days in a row. Both of the agents were pleasant bu there was one of them. Set them up to succeed by having another agent to help!Tannan T.
Trailer Rental & Towing in North Vancouver, BC at U-Haul Moving & Storage of N Vancouver
North Vancouver, BC V7J1C8
(West of the Second Narrows Bridge)
Services at this Location:
- Lun. - jue.: 7 a. m. - 7 p. m.
- Vie.: 7 a. m. - 8 p. m.
- Sáb.: 7 a. m. - 7 p. m.
- Dom.: 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
- Inspección gratuita del remolque
- Pago del propano en la bomba
- Devolución del cliente 24 horas
Alquileres locales para mudanzas de ida o en la ciudad en North Vancouver, BC V7J1C8
U-Haul tiene la mayor selección del área de camiones y remolques para mudanzas de ida y en la ciudad. U-Haul ofrece un proceso de mudanza fácil al alquilar un camión o remolque, entre los cuales se incluyen: remolques de carga y cerrados, remolques utilitarios, remolques para auto y remolques para motocicletas. Combina tus esfuerzos de mudanza al alquilar un camión y un remolque de U-Haul hoy.
Additional Services at this Location
¡Tenemos la mayor selección de camiones nuevos!
¡Se puede obtener nuestros remolque utilitarios y de carga desde $14.95!
¡Tenemos la mayor cobertura en América del Norte!
We ship across town or accross the world!
¡Venedemos cientos de productos para que las mudanzas sean más simples!
U-Haul is North America's #1 hitch installer!
Propane service delivered straight to your door!
Comentarios de clientes
- 3.0 Average Customer Rating
Let us know what you think.
Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better.
Car was filthy, not cleaned or sanitized whatsoever. Filled out the online pickup and had issues with validating the confirmation which resulted waiting 45 minutes in line.Thomas B.
I used the Mobile Pick Up option which worked smoothly overall and was nice and fast. Only suggestion was that during my rental window I couldn't find anywhere in the electronic communications I received what the fuel level was at the start of my rental. I wanted to reference this when going to refuel at the end and couldn't find it.Byron P.
the engine was raving too high and inside was a little bit dirtyBENIAMIN T.
evryting was perfectABBAS S.
Could be faster check-in or more staff to process rentals at location. Washrooms need to be much more clean. Quite dirty and need to be modernized.DAVID Y.
Found checking the truck in at drop off a little difficult. Spent 1/2 hr in your parking lot at 1am trying to figure out how to ck in online. Need to advise customers how to do this better - tell them THE LINK IS IN THE TEXT WE SENT YOU.Mela M.
I have been renting from your Main street NV location. Great staff and service. Thank you!!VAHID M.
Online check in. Honestly, this was kind of a joke. I still waited 45 minutes in line to complete â€œcheck-inâ€. This system needs to be streamlined and divided into those who have previously checked in and those who have not.Daniel L.
the website is down weekends quite often, sometimes hard to access to extend or change times on rentals. the local phone # is always transfered to main offices in the USA and has long wait times to speak to a rep.Shelley R.
Assign muscle help!ðŸ™Yadollah A.
North Van UHaul is always top class in all aspects. Thank youADAM W.
The appliance dollies should have pneumatic tires.DAVID F.
Private vehicle parking is awkward in that neighbourhood - not really U-Haul's problem, I admit.PAUL S.
I had completed everything online but when I got to the store the people ahead had not was frustrating having to wait should be a express way for People that complete online. Otherwise very good experience.Colin C.
all goodLAURETTA J.
Your website needs an updateIan M.
The office staff as well as the guys in the yard were excellent to deal with. They were all very professional, knowledgeable as well as personable. They all took the customer service initiative seriously.Charles S.
U-Haul: A little more attention to predeparture checks would be advisable. Please check the alignment of the headlights occasionally, they were extremely misaligned. Also the interior cab light was always on, I had to cover it with electricians tape to drive at night. Finally, please do not spray the cabs with that triple strength Downy fabric softener scented air freshener, it's better to smell the sweat of the previous renter than to tolerate that overbearing scent. Otherwise everything was fine.DARYL T.
Your staff failed to provide me with a COVID- sanitized vehicle. This ruined my whole experience when I was driving away and realized it. The interior was already very dirty and had someone else's garbage in it. But I realized that when the lot attendant gave me the keys he also pulled 2 take-out cups out of the cupholders. So I knew it wasn't sanitized! I had to interrupt the trip to go home and sanitize the vehicle myself, hoping that I was safe up to that point. And of course I lost 30 minutes on the clock as a result.John D.
I still don't see why I go through providing all sorts of information online (e.g. Driver's License, Credit Card Info.) and yet when I get to the location I still have to interact with counter/office staff before I can get the vehicle I ordered, check it out, and then drive away.Michael H.
1) The Lady at the check in counter was very hard to understand and with a mask on and behind a screen it was impossible to know what she was saying, especially when there is other customers at the other side of the counter. They hand you the form and then ramble through everything so quickly and highlighting so many things, that you don't have a clue what's going on and hard to understand. If they can just slow down and make sure. I had no other customers behind me, so I don't understand the rush. 2) The truck's odometer, that's all in BIG NUMBERS in Miles and so small numbers in Kilometres, it is so hard to know what your speed is. You are travelling in "Miles", we live in a Metric Country. I got billed in Miles then converted to Kilometres, so when you drop the truck of you still don't know what you are going to be charged. I was quoted in per Kilometres, but the Odometer is in Miles, not fair. 3) The Wheel alignment is so FAR out on this Truck, it was so hard to steer it. Mentioned it to the Attendant when I brought it back BUT he didn't understood what I was trying to tell him. Another one "Lost in Translation" moment. 4) The Truck is not in a good drivable condition. 5) My bill is wrong. As I said earlier that I was quoted in per Kilometre and then charged per Mile. I did 48 miles @ $ 1.48 = $68.64 according to your conversion to Kilometres I did 77 Km @ $0.89 = $68.53 I was over charged by $0.11 cents So what are you going to do about that. I also rented the same size truck in January 2021 and I never checked. This is disgusting ThanksHENDRIK B.
Staff were friendly and efficient, great experience overall!ROBERT H.
The seats need to be cleaned and sanitized including the wheel.GELBERT S.
All company representatives were pleasant and helpful.Colin E.