No clearly defined office to talk with someone. No one ever answered the phone. Had to do mobile drop off.Amanda R.
Customer Reviews for A Climate Mini Stor It
(Distribuidor de U-Haul del vecindario)
Saraland, AL 36571
Servicios en esta ubicación:
Horarios de la ubicación
- Lun.: 8:30 a. m. - 3 p. m.
- Mar.: 8:30 a. m. - 4:30 p. m.
- Mié.: cerrado
- Jue.: 8:30 a. m. - 4:30 p. m.
- Vie.: 8:30 a. m. - 3 p. m.
- Sáb.: 8:30 a. m. - 12 p. m.
- Dom.: cerrado
- Devolución del cliente 24 horas
Testimonials From Recent Customers
Los comentarios de los clientes son muy importantes para nosotros. Utilizamos estos comentarios para guiar nuestros esfuerzos y mejorar nuestro servicio. Todo lo que sigue es directo de nuestros clientes, sin ningún tipo de filtro o edición por nuestra parte.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Richard B.
Please explain the entire drop off process when making your reservationWilliam S.
Nothing can be improved bc my experience was perfect!John M.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Lori Y.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.ADAM G.
Operator was very friendly and knowledgeable about the product I rented.Jeremy W.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.JEROME S.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.CHRISTOPHER H.
Just a good, easy, self-sufficient drop off location. Park it and go Tayler H.
Online pick up was gps located but truck was at different location, which made it harder for pick up. Truck was clean, return was easy.Steffanie M.
The customer service we exceptional. They were informative, friendly and overall an ideal experience. They made it so easy I will use UHaul more often because it was so easy.Brannon E.
Very friendly and knowledgeableTobey H.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Troy H.
Nothing at allPatricia R.
The lady was super sweet and so helpful. The u haul was very clean when I picked it up. Would definitely recommend.Brandy P.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.MONYA B.
1) The original address listed (310F Shelton Beach Rd, Saraland, AL) is not correct. Although the original address still has some of the trucks/trailers (including the truck I had reserved) on its site, this is an "old" location; the person in charge operates out of an office about a mile away. The website did not indicate any of this, so I arrived at the original address and had to call to find out about the other office, delaying my time. 2) After checking in at the "main" office, I went back to the original address to pick up my truck. When I cranked the truck up, the dashboard showed a message that said, "front right tire needs air." I was thrown off because I was under the impression that the out-of-service trucks would not be available to reserve, but it seems that the person in charge had not checked on this truck before allowing it to be reserved. I called the main location and asked what I should do, and the person in charge asked me if I could come back to the main office and pick up another, bigger truck. Although she gave me the same rate as the first truck, this caused some frustration because this delayed my time more. 3) In my original reservation, I did not select any damage coverage (I saved a screenshot of my reservation to show this). However, once I received my email notification for the total costs of the reservation, I saw where the "SafeMove" coverage had been added. I was unfortunately unaware of this when I signed off of the forms earlier since I was under the impression that the coverage would not be added to my reservation without my knowledge. When I called the person in charge the next day and asked if she could refund this, she said she was not sure on how she could do a refund. She did try to reverse the reservation, but said that it since it had been 24 hours since I picked up the truck, she could not change anything. Although she tried to be nice about it, she did not take too much time to talk with me about and seemed as if there was nothing that could be done. Fortunately, I called U-Haul's national customer service and talked to Alexander (ext. 861-263). He was able to refund the "SafeMove" coverage with no issue. Overall, I have enjoyed my previous experiences with U-Haul, but my most recent experience did not meet my expectations. I am appreciative that my issues were mostly taken care of throughout, but feel as if some of these problems could have been prevented with proper care and attention.Bradley B.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Gerald H.
Trailer rental and pickup were very easy and went well. However after hooking up the trailer and driving a few miles my trailer lights...brakes, turn signals, and tail lights began to not work. Could not get to lights to check for loose bulb, but tapped on tail light and they worked for awhile before failing again. Stopped for gas in Louisiana on I-10 near sundown and tapped on brake/tail lights again and by an act of God, they worked again until I arrived at home in the Houston area. Did not work again the next morning when I returned the trailer. Intermittent short in wiring or loose bulb in a built-in part of the trailer. This was a very dangerous condition so I reported it to UHaul and was told it would be checked...I certainly hope so.Gary O.
Great place to rent a moving truck from... the lady there was very nice and helpful... they get 5 stars from me!!!!!Katherine A.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Adria S.
The drop box was hard to find.patricia B.
I dropped of after hours and everything appeared to be okDon M.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Josh F.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Rhonda N.
Address is not Shelton Beach Rd. It is actually on Hwy. 43.Ronald L.
Extraordinario servicio al clienteJEANNA L.
Excellent Customer Service.laura T.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.James B.
It was absolutely amazing. I had the opportunity to meet an angel. She really made me feel good to know there are people who still have love for other people.Evelyn P.
location on Shelton Beach Rd basically don't exist. had to go to location on Hy 43 to get trailer. Need to change address/location on ads/web site.John H.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.anthony G.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Caison H.
It was the best experience. The owners were great!Nicole B.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Mark S.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.diane S.
Very friendly people.Mohammed A.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Jason S.
Nice staff.Ronald M.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Larry D.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Roger C.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Dan C.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Misty S.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.ivonne C.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Tarra A.
All goodCharles E.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.dawn B.
This was the most fantastic uhaul place I've ever been to - over to top service & friendliness & helpfulness & more. It's not like your other places are bad but this place is just awesomely greatJohn M.
thank you.Calvin M.
Ms. Diane gave great customer service!coates C.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.BRANDON J.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Christopher L.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Brenda H.
I didn't pickup at the location, I picked up on 5106 hwy 43 in satsuma. Everything was fine but the trailor we rented leaked and it rained the whole time we had it.Linesay C.
Drop off location only.Salena M.
Staff was friendly, courteous, professional, helpful, willing to answer questions. I would use this location even if I had to drive extra.daniel Y.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Mike C.
Ms Diane at TLC climate storage has always been very friendly and professional and I would recommend them if you need a rental ??Terry P.
Everything was ExcellentREBECCA M.
Everything was fine.William M.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Joseth P.
Good Service / Nice PeopleLJ B.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Alexis H.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.TIMOTHY T.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.FRANKIE O.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.EVELYN H.
Always use them. Diane is the best. Very helpfulDEANN B.
Before renting I stopped at my local agent ... We were advised to wait and get one closer to pick up point because we would have a 2 way trip because of going and coming which we explained we were going around an hour away to pick up a Santa gift and coming back and would turn in next day... Well we listened thinking they knew what they were talking about but obviously didn't beckys at my rental location the lady informed me it wouldn't be considered local since I was dropping off at different location and it charged more that I should have rented at my local dealer needless to say we were very disappointed to have to pay more for listening to the dealer..... The dealer that told us to wait was the ppl at grove hill Alabama we weren't happy and still aren't that we had to pay moreBRANDI B.
Just keep up the good work!BAILEY P.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.TIM W.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Justin K.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.RUSSELL R.
The staff was wonderful. Unfortunately it was a one-way trip, otherwise we would gladly rent from there again! The truck was dirty--we couldn't see through the windshield, otherwise it was in good shape and drove very well on the highway.paul R.
People were very friendly and helpful.Charles J.
Diane was fantastic and went above her call of duty...wish all the reps were this good.MICHAEL S.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.MATTHEW H.
No problems at all! The owner was very friendly and helpful with everything we discussed. ¡Gracias!paul H.
lady at counter was out of her way to make our service very excellent we thank you again you all for your time and equipmentAngelica C.
I felt very happy with the way I was treated.MICHELLE E.
I had a very good experience with friendly staff.jeff W.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.MELLISA T.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.Robert B.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.LATONYA R.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.DALE H.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.JENNIFER C.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.KERRY K.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely use again.Jerry H.
Uutstanding. VERY nice people and customer service.CINDY M.
very sweet & very helpful.BOBBY T.
El cliente no dejó un comentario.DONNA E.