Hi, Landon! The bike clamp is a one piece plate. Adding or removing bikes requires removing/ loosening all three handle nuts. I hope that is helpful!
DK2 Clamp-Style 4 Bike Rack
- Part Number:
The DK2 hitch mounted bike rack can carry up to 4 bicycles on individually adjustable cradles. Unit tilts down from the vehicle for access to the rear of the vehicle, and the arms fold down when not in use. The BCR390 also includes an anti-wobble hitch pin for added stability while transporting your bikes.
- Anti-wobble hitch pin secures unit to hitch for a stable hold
- Fits 2” receivers
- Black powder coat finish is scratch and corrosion resistant
- Tilts down for rear vehicle access
- Padded rubber cradles to protect bike finish
- Carries up to 4 bikes
- Unit tilts down from vehicle for access to the rear of the vehicle
- Arms fold down when not in use