Moving Truck Rental in Walnut Creek, CA at Postal Annex 158
Moving to or from Walnut Creek CA 94598? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Postal Annex 158.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Postal Annex 158
- Pickups Pequeños trabajos
- Cargo vans Pequeños trabajos
- Camión de 10' Estudio/Apartamento
- Camión de 15' Apartamento de hasta 2 dormitorios
- Camión de 17' Casa de hasta 2 dormitorios
- Camión de 20' Casa de 2 a 3 dormitorios
- Camión de 26' Más de 4 dormitorios
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Walnut Creek, CA.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Walnut Creek, CA
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Walnut Creek, CA are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Walnut Creek CA 94598. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Barandillas interiores en las camionetas de carga
- Transmisión automática
- Air conditioning
- Suspensión Gentle-Ride
- V-8 de bajo consumo de combustible
- SRS/bolsas de aire
JESSIE L. en
CORPORATE: Make the pick up/drop off location portion on the contract BIGGER (easier to read/find on the page)
Michael C. en
No problems at all. Everything went very well. Kudos to Felicia who helped me with the return. I will definitely rent from this location again.
David W. en
Cost per mile is getting kinda high
Carma G. en
It was unclear in the reservation where to go, the place was dirty. Also I had made the reservation from 9a-9p on the www. When I arrived at the pick up I was told by the desk clerk that I could drop off the truck by 9pm but I would have to get the keys back to the store the next day. I informed the clerk that I had an appointment in the morning and could I drop them off by noon. As I dropped them off at noon, I was informed by another desk clerk that I needed to be charged an additional day due to my turning the keys in "late". When I explained to them what I was told and that I had kept my word, they basically told me that I was lying and that they would charge me the extra day anyway. Very rude and unprofessional. My 54.99 truck rental came out to a whopping $222. I will never go here again.
nancy s. en
Staff is very efficient and courteous. Enjoyed our experience.
Mary A. en
I have been renting UHaul trucks from this location over the years and find the staff to be friendly and efficient and the trucks work and run well. Thank you.
fred p. en
I asked the owner what time they closed, and thought he said 7. I returned the van at 6:30 and they were closed, with no drop off available. The following day I was told that the store closed at 6, not 7...so I made a mistake. However, I was charged an additional day, insurance, and tax, so over $30 even though I had parked the van at the store...very unhappy with the service. The store owner said he had no other option, and that he would call a UHall official.
del m. en
I have a question on the prepay, I was charge for 602 miles and only drove 543 mile, i should receive a rebate on the overcharge. I would appreciate a breakdown on how the pre-paid figure of 1544.44 was derived. Such as charge per miles, drop off charge any charges that made up the above figure
Dara D. en
Well maintained, there was a bit of dirt and a few leaves in the back of the truck but not much. I just covered it with a tarp which I probably would have done reguardless. Van drove wonderfully. Employees were nice and explained everything very well, and let me drop the key off a few minutes late through the back door which was a huge relief. Overall great, and I'll likely use it again when I move my couch later.
Jessica Z. en
The staff at this location was very rude, didn't appear to be trained on the software and put transactions on hold several times to take personal phone calls. All in; my check in experience took 45 minutes of my reserved rental time, which I wasn't compensated for, even though I took the time to complete express check in online, and the truck was filthy when I finally got it. This location also doesn't have a key drop and doesn't honor the reservation windows bookable through UHaul.com- I paid for a truck for 8 hours but could only actually use the truck for 6 based on the check in experience and the location's early closure on the weekends. I'm a recurring Uhaul customer but I won't continue to rent from Uhaul if this dismal level of service is the new normal.
NEIL S. en
Jim did an excellent job and I really appreciated his help!
melissa d. en
1. Have signage that is visible. The u-haul sign is a small sign on the window of a Postal Annex storefront and is not visible when driving by. It took us a long time to find the store and we finally had to call and ask where the store was located. 2. We did express pay so we could quickly pick up the truck. (I've had to wait in line in the past at other locations and we wanted to avoid this). The girl who helped us out had no clue we already paid/filled out all the paperwork (could be an issue with your computer system) and it took us a long time to get out of there. My husband mentioned that we had already filled out all of this info/paid and this didn't seem like a quick checkout/pick up. Seriously poor user experience. 3. There is a sign in the back of the cab about "saving" $25 by cleaning out the truck. When we picked up the truck there was garbage in the back that we had to clean out (???). My husband had the privilege of cleaning out the truck. Does this mean u-haul owes us $25? The best part is that after cleaning out the truck before and after we used it , we went over by 4 miles and had to pay an extra $2. Not much money but it added to the bad experience. 4. Reserving online was fine but when we received a confirmation call we were told that we couldn't pick up the truck at noon because the place didn't open until 1pm on Sunday. We were fine with that obviously but confused where the 12 noon request came from since we weren't even provided with a pick up time option online. When we picked up the truck the girl told us we had planned on returning the truck at 2:13pm (???). We told her we didn't indicate online when we would pick up or drop off the truck as we weren't given an option . She then figured out that the drop off time was generated by your computer system based on when we picked it up. My husband and I left with the impression that your employees are poorly trained and/or your systems are lacking. 5. The truck strongly smelled like cigarette smoke. 6. The windshield wipers need to be replaced. Badly.
Nicolette G. en
The inside of the truck cab was actually a little dirty, but nothing too bad. The owner of the location Jim Ford is a really nice guy. Happy to give them my business.
Ronald H. en
Very easy to rent from, nice people there.
Kirk E. en
Great customers service. Made it an easy experience for me and would definitely recommend. Thank you!
Joyce M. en
Great customer service.
Erin C. en
Tire blew when I was on the freeway with my children in the truck.
Karthik R. en
Very good customer service
KENNETH S. en
When I made the reservation I told them specifically that I only needed the truck for one day. They told me because they closed early on 12/31 and were closed 1/1 that I should return the truck 1/2 by 9 am and I would only be charged 1 day. They charged me for 3 days.
Dash R. en
They overcharged me across the board and said I rented dollys and furniture pads when I didn't do either . Kinda a scam !
DANIEL S. en
Go out and confirm info (mileage, final cost) upon return of truck.
Roy E. en
It went fine at the office the ladies were super nice and also the younger male forgot his name but it was great. Wasn't happy about the extra $30 charge however, didn't know it was a mileage thing but if you could explain that thanks.
DAVID B. en
Very nice experience. Everyone was helpful and extremely nice. Would certainly come back again.
Jack H. en
Customers should not have to drive over 50 miles just to rent a truck. Not the Postal annexes fault. They were great.
HABIB E. en
The owner SUCKS! I don't know how uhaul can work with this owner!!!! I reserved a uhaul through the buster service which there was a promotional discount, $99 plus the truck which was the 10 foot $19.99 and 106 miles was included. When I picked up the uhaul I made sure that I get the discount that uhaul offered me online and BOTH representive confirmed the discount! When I dropped off the uhaul 6 hours before the due date and I didn't even use all the 106 miles only 75 miles which I shouldn't get charged for ANY miles, but when I tried to explain to the owner he looked at me and said "I don't care what you have deal it with uhaul" I was like I have a confirmation number he looked at me and walked away and the representative charged me $167. I was like wow this is "outstanding service". I'm so happy that my sister is TV news and I'll make sure that they will bring this up to any tv show! Thank you uhaul for ripping off people!