Moving Truck Rental in Los Angeles, CA at Brooklyn Smog Center Inc
Moving to or from Los Angeles CA 90063? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Brooklyn Smog Center Inc.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Brooklyn Smog Center Inc
- camionetas Pequeños trabajos
- camionetas de carga Pequeños trabajos
- Camión de 10' Estudio/Apartamento
- Camión de 15' Apartamento de hasta 2 dormitorios
- Camión de 17' Casa de hasta 2 dormitorios
- Camión de 20' Casa de 2 a 3 dormitorios
- Camión de 26' Más de 4 dormitorios
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Los Angeles, CA.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Los Angeles, CA
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Los Angeles, CA are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Los Angeles CA 90063. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Barandillas interiores en las camionetas de carga
- Transmisión automática
- Aire acondicionado
- Suspensión Gentle-Ride
- V-8 de bajo consumo de combustible
- SRS/bolsas de aire
comentarios del cliente
Jocabed M. en
Person in charge was very nice and helpful. Definitely recommending or coming back when ever I need U-Haul.
Janis H. en
Change the reference to Brooklyn smog center as the name has changed and a Google search for the smog center returns a message that it is permanently closed.
edmund l. en
Please!!...maintain lower prices for customers!!..??
Nicola T. en
Nothing, it was perfect customer service.
CARLOS C. en
Great service. Thank you for making my helping make my transition smoother.
Keith H. en
Location was helpful, courteous, and professional. Truck was easy to drive and made the move a better experience, thank you.
Ron A. en
A little hard to locate and small parking area
anthony b. en
Quick & convenient location for my area. Easy process to get the truck, and the night drop off was perfect for me.
Esmeralda C. en
great service. thank you.
renee y. en
Only one man and he was busy running to smog and uhaul. Never again to this location.
Irma B. en
Frank was very helpful with us during our move. Gave us excellent customer service and provided us with additional assistance. Thanks again??.
FELICIA J. en
Excellent customer service, patient & courtesy.
CHRISTOPHER T. en
Have an after hours drop off
Kent Y. en
edna H. en
The location was a little difficult to find because there was no sign. The guy explained to us that the city is eventually going to let them put up a sign but I guess it takes time. Otherwise the guy was very helpful and courteous. Very good experience!
aida r. en
Everything was GREAT !!
aida r. en
As usual Frank is amazing & helpful !!!! He never fails us -
AARON G. en
The gates were locked when attempting to drop off a ten ft truck. I had to yell to see if anyone can help me where a woman came out to throw out the trash and got ahold of someone
Kirk B. en
Get rid of the scary dog
LUZ A. en
1. Frank, the manager´s attitude is being from the beginning very rude. 2. I believe he didn´t even greet 3. When I returned the car the office was closed, at 2 p.m. I had to call him, wait for his "father" (that is what he said). His father came, took a long time trying to read the miles and the gas, when in the office he couldn't make the math about the used miles (was he drunk or didn't know how?) than Frank appeared (about 15-20 min. later, I was relieved, but later regreted). 4. I didn't agree about the gas, he said I had to pay $8 or the $30 I already put $8 It was already touching the line and they indicated that was low. I looked online, the most I should have paid was $4 for one gallon more. 5. Also my fault was not to confirm the mileage, I told him I trust him when he asked me to confirm. Please have someone check the mileage because I went from there to La Mirada and back. plus five miles from my place to the U-haul office, my map quest shows less miles. 6. Also, the inside truck was dirty with a lot of dust I didn't mind because it was only a piano, but what if I would move my home, I would take with my stuff a lot of dust. 7. There was no place to park my car. I had to leave my car two blocks away in a creapy neighborhood. 8.I have especifically asked them on the phone two days before, I needed to move a piano and I will need a ramp, Frank called me in the morning (2 hrs. before I pick it up) and said that the 10 foot truck didn't have a ramp I had to use the bigger one (I had to pay $10 more), only for one piano. Even on the phone sound him rude. How can a u-haul not have a ramp? U-haul should do something for that. 9. At the end, when I claim that I put enough gas he didn't let me continue talking and start yelling at me I then, did too and left paying the $8 dollars more. It is not about the $8 dollars it is about his attitude. 9. Last thing, I used u-haul for years (about 12 times in the last 15 years) and this is the first time I had to go through all these trouble, that place is a disgrace for U-haul. The people I contracted to make the move, were outside and comment that Frank seem to be a bad guy with bad attitude. I was surprise they notice it because they didn't even hear how he treated me inside the office.
Edith g. en
odometer read 42870, instead he wrote 42868, we could return the truck with in the 4hours we request to extend the hours but he refused, first time i call customer service they mention I could return it to different location, when I call the place to do so, they said they need it the truck back, he constantly call me until I did my first trip. and then we return it. the truck on time during the 4 hours...
AIDA R. en
Everything was great - made the rental process easy and stress free!!!
AIDA R. en
Great experience ! People are friendly -
KATIE L. en
Frank was the most polite and helpful representative of uhaul I have ever encountered! He is an excellent communicator of directions and instructions and when it came time to back out the truck and trailer and my boyfriend seemed hesitant about doing so into oncoming traffic he very quickly directed Ernesto to assist. Both were professional, helpful and extremely polite. Only thing I would take off points for is the actual premises is too small to drop off trailers and is hard to back out of because of the size. Other than that, top shelf service.
Armando V G. en
Frank was very informative and helpful. Pleasant experience.