Moving Truck Rental in Burlingame, CA at Any Car Services Inc
Moving to or from Burlingame CA 94010? Get FREE truck rental rate quotes at Any Car Services Inc.
Get FREE moving truck, pickup truck and cargo van rental quotes at Any Car Services Inc
- Pickups Pequeños trabajos
- Cargo vans Pequeños trabajos
- Camión de 10' Estudio/Apartamento
- Camión de 15' Apartamento de hasta 2 dormitorios
- Camión de 17' Casa de hasta 2 dormitorios
- Camión de 20' Casa de 2 a 3 dormitorios
- Camión de 26' Más de 4 dormitorios
Simply click on each moving truck shown above to view individual truck specs including: safety features, towing capacity, fuel economy and of course, the available space-per-truck size. Each rental truck is individually priced to help save you money, time and energy on your move to or from Burlingame, CA.
Cargo vans and pickup truck rentals in Burlingame, CA
U-Haul cargo van rentals and pickup trucks in Burlingame, CA are perfect for home improvement projects, deliveries and other small loads. Rent cargo vans or pickups to save money on local moving or deliveries. Cargo van and pickup truck rentals are popular with local business, college students and smaller housing moves in Burlingame CA 94010. Our moving van rentals include air conditioning, rub rails to protect your belongings and come equipped with a hitch to tow a trailer rental.
- Barandillas interiores en las camionetas de carga
- Transmisión automática
- Air conditioning
- Suspensión Gentle-Ride
- V-8 de bajo consumo de combustible
- SRS/bolsas de aire
Dean P. en
Perhaps a message that it is ok/not ok to park in the lot. I did, and while did not have any problems, I was concerned that I would impact the small business on the premise (it is a small lot). Street parking is a two hour limit. Other than that the self check out and check in process on the website as fantastic - very simple and easy to use - thank you
ARMANADO B. en
Un poco más barato estaría bien
Patrick N. en
The van I needed was not available at the time, so they let me take a truck instead. I hate driving those things, but it meant that I was able to move my stuff in one go instead of the two trips it would have taken with the smaller vehicle. Victor was great, however, and I would recommend this location based on his service alone.
QUINTANA L. en
Can't think of anything. It was great customer service and friendly.
Linda S. en
Very easy to work with!
yongwirth d. en
Perfect rental experience Victor was wonderful!
Sylvia L. en
None. We ate very happy with the latest rental. Thank you.
EMMA B. en
The cost per mile makes it not worthwhile.
CLINTON C. en
Victor was very nice and made it a very easy, smooth process.
David P. en
Aaron C. en
Price is a little high/mile in my opinion but the service was great. Victor was very kind and helped get everything reserved and ready to go for the big move.
Oscar G. en
Great service and equipment! I will definitely come back and refer friends and family!
Tara S. en
I do have one complaint. I was charged for fuel despite the fact that I refilled what I used. I e:mailed the location, offered to send my receipt, never heard back.
FAISAL A. en
Victor was great. He explained me everything very well. You guys should go to this place if you ever need uhaul.
Kyung Mo K. en
The owner is awesome. The best customer service I have had with the U-haul.
Manuel Y. en
I consider this location to be a rip off. Firstly, Victor, the attendant receiving the cargo van rubbed two fingers on the threshold of the driver side and said it was dirty. The last time someone used two fingers to indicate there was dirt was when I was in the service! Then he opened the rear cargo door and said it was dirty because I did not sweep out the van as required by contract. He said I signed off that it was clean and now it was dirty. Well it was clean to me. I had loaded some new cabinets on the van and there was no way I caused the embedded grains of sand between the ribs of the floor mat. Then he pointed to a piece of scotch tape no longer that an inch long and said, “See. It’s dirty. You didn’t sweep it out and now I have to do it.” I told him there is no way in hell I was going to pay for cleaning the van as I am returning it in the same state as I received it. I am also not happy with having to pay extra for gas. I travelled about 65 miles and filled in 3.5 gallons which should cover the distance as the cargo van gets 19.95 mpg. The attendant looked at the gas from the passenger side and said it was ¾ full. I said no way. I looked at it from the driver side, as I had done when I received the van, and it was 7/8 full. When I received the van the attendant said the paper work was incorrect and he had adjusted the gas level from 15/16 to 7/8. He asked me to confirm and I did by looking at it from the driver’s side. It turns out due to parallax error, the gas gauge was less than 7/8 and I had to pay for the difference. It was a terribly disappointing and annoying experience.
BEN B. en
Victor was great to deal with. He answered all my questions and the entire rental process was pain-free. I will definitely rent from Victor again.
Douglas J. en
The truck had a 1/4 tank of gas so the first thing I has to do was find gas. Not part of my plan! This was the third location I was sent to get my truck, so they they did not have the three dozen pads as requested. Not part of my plan! Did not plan on going to three location to get my truck as scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Not part of my plan! Get where this is going. U-Haul let me down and over priced.
Leila G. en
I specifically chose this location because according to the website, they had the van size that I wanted. Then we get there and we have to get a smaller one because turns out it wasn't available. I wasn't too happy about this because I was barely able to fit all my things in the smaller van, which I purposefully avoided, knowing how many boxes and items I had. Please do better with your inventory.
Michele B. en
After a horrible experience with uhaul and never using them again. This location (Victor) was great.
Mitchell M. en
I was charged a 25$ cleaning fee when I returned the truck swept and cleaned
MEL ANGELO S. en
Good service great guy very accommodating Thanks U H
Cyndy B. en
It's a small rental location so the owner was doing many things at once, checking us in and also trying to help a customer with a car repair. I would suggest training one of his mechanics to help with the check-in process so that other renters don't have to wait. He was polite and honest and we would use his location again because it was convenient.
John P. en
Location did not open until 10 am even though I requested a 8am pick up. Truck only had 1/4 tank of gas and I had to fill it up
Neil S. en
1. Provide a sheltered waiting area for customers instead of making them wait outside in the hot sun. 2. Deal promptly with customers instead of making the next customer wait a long time while shooting the breeze with the previous renter. 3. Warn customers verbally up front that you will charge a $25 "Cleaning fee" for nor returning rented blankets folded! 4. Provide an email address that works in the emailed receipts - the one given is malformed and bounces. 5. Victor, the guy who rented me the van, was with other people both upon pickup and return. I trusted Victor ("Committed to Excellence" according to his business card) with the return, he said he'd send a receipt and let me know if there was any problem rather than me having to wait again. He did not let me know that I needed to fold the blankets to avoid the "Cleaning Fee". I would gladly have come back and folded the blankets. Victor claims there is a sign in the cargo area warning to avoid a $25 charge you must fold the blankets. I saw no sign, if it's there it's far from obvious! This is an underhand and essentially dishonest way to make a fast extra $25. Victor also claims I left debris in the cargo area. I did not create or leave any debris from moving the office desks. I checked carefully to leave inside and out in the same condition as when we obtained it, other than folding the six blankets! Don't deal with this guy, but if you must, take a video at pickup and upon return of inside and out of the vehicle. The only thing on the plus side of this location was they kindly allowed to park my car there while renting the van.