Trailer Rental & Towing in Washington, DC at Great Value Financial Services
(Distribuidor de U-Haul del vecindario)
Washington, DC 20012
Services at this Location:
- Lun. - vie.: 9 a. m. - 6 p. m.
- Sáb.: 9 a. m. - 3 p. m.
- Dom.: cerrado
- Devolución del cliente 24 horas
Alquileres locales para mudanzas de ida o en la ciudad en Washington, DC 20012
U-Haul tiene la mayor selección del área de camiones y remolques para mudanzas de ida y en la ciudad. U-Haul ofrece un proceso de mudanza fácil al alquilar un camión o remolque, entre los cuales se incluyen: remolques de carga y cerrados, remolques utilitarios, remolques para auto y remolques para motocicletas. Combina tus esfuerzos de mudanza al alquilar un camión y un remolque de U-Haul hoy.
Additional Services at this Location
Comentarios de clientes
- 3.0 Average Customer Rating
Let us know what you think.
Your valuable feedback will help us serve you better.
We drove around a while trying to find where to drop the truck. The lot is hidden from street view and accessed by alley. No instructions were given and the phone for the office did not work. Poor set up and communication. Woman in office (had to park truck on side street and run into office) was pleasant.Herbert S.
I was told the truck would be available at 8 am. I even called 4 days in advance to ensure this was the case....however the truck was not ready until 10 am. This caused chaos during my move. With that said, the individual running this location was awesome. She gave me a heads up very early to let me know the truck was late Also, I need to understand why I was charged once for $121 and again for $59. Why are there duplicate charges?Joshua E.
Truck had over 100,000 miles and was EXTREMELY difficult to start every time. The mirror could not be adjusted to see on the passenger side and so driving was dangerous. I was charged $20 for an after hours drop off, for which I was not forewarned, after using the truck for well under the 24 hrs I paid to use it.linda P.
I was over billed for gas. seven gallons for seven miles of driving. I have contacted service about it and received no reply.Geoffrey B.
The U-Haul was filthy and unlocked when I received it in both the storage area and in the driver's cab. It also had no gas when I received it. The gas light lit up as soon as I started riving. I returned the U-Haul clean, locked, and with a half tank of Gas. I have received no word as to whether I will get compensated for the gas.Titus P.
1. The office is up two flights of outdoor stairs 2. The person checking me in claimed that she had been calling me but I had no missed calls 3. I reserved a dolly and 2 dozen blankets but this location did not have the dolly and only 18 blanketsChristopher W.
The woman at the desk was great and helpful, and she is the only reason it gets above average. When I picked up the truck the gas was at 3/4 full and there was some trash in the console and in the bed of the truck.Aaron R.
A little better organization.Zaire S.
Nashell was fantastic in her customer service help.BRUCE B.
It was confusing to find because I was expecting to see a parking lot with trucks but it was just a storefront on the street so was difficult to figure out where to go. Signage pointing to the back lot would helpMargot D.
The customer service is amazing! A+++++++tesfaye L.
I felt cheated by uhaul. When I made reservation I declined the safemove $14 fee. When I received my bill by email it showed the fee. The location indicated I needed to contact uhaul to correct. They could not make correction. Im reporting a buyer beware to BBB for this incident.ISAAC M.
Great serviceYabets G.
Muy profesional lo regrese antes de tiempo y me hicieron un descuento era de 4:15 hasta las 6:15 y lo regrese a las 5:55ROSE V.
The only issue I had was no dolly came with the vehicle. But overall service was good.James L.
The woman at the front desk was very slow and charged us for three days instead of one day.Jordan S.
The location was hard to find and instructions were not clear for picking up and dropping off the truck. We had to search around for the key box to open that up and it was small and very hard to find. After that the experience was fine except for the fact that the truck had no gas in it. Upon return we had even more difficulty trying to return the truck as the instructions on the app were not clear and made it seem like we just had to drop off the keys without filling out anything. As well we had no ability to find the key box as that was very hard to look for and even the location but the app gave us made it very unclear. We ended up having to put the keys back in the box where you retrieve them from only to be called later on and asked where the keys are even though we did the best we could with the circumstances to return them.Jerai M.
I couldn't find the parkingChristopher W.
Everything was great!nichole S.
The box to drop off the key was not closing properly.Mauricio C.
Picked up the truck at 5:44 PM ET and returned the truck the following day at 5:48 PM ET. I was charged for two days. Upon picking up the truck there was no discussion about additional charges but was charged a $28 Safe Travel Coverage that I would have declined had I been offered the coverage.KELVIN F.
Excellent customer serviceMarlon B.
1) The front of the building did not have directions indicating where the parking lot was. Alternatively those directions could be in the app but I think it would be much better if they were also on the building. 2) The app sent me to their old address for the keys. That needs to be updated. 3) When checking the truck back in it was not clear whether the keys should be placed back in the lock box or in the drop box. Perhaps it doesn't matter but I couldn't retrieve the directions from the app to confirm that. 4) It took an incredibly long time to get anyone from customer service to respond on the phone. 5) The app would be better if it let you enter your location if you are having problems with location services. My location services were on. The problem is that they were disabled for the Safari web browser. It took me time to figure this out. 6) It was very hard to find the entrance to the parking lot where the truck was located. 7) It was difficult to figure out where I was supposed to park the truck after.Duncan C.
Take out the equipment that I did not request as it was a hassle and in the way the entire time I was trying to moveJaia W.